Mafia 3 is the revived game after Mafia 2 that was released on October 7, 2016. It is an action-adventure video game published by 2K Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, OS X, and Xbox One. It has been developed by Hangar 13. It is the third series game after its predecessors Mafia 1 and Mafia 2.
The theme of the game is of 1968 and it is an imaginary recreation of New Orleans. It has a set up of city of New Bordeaux. The story of the game has been set around Lincoln Clay who is an orphan and Vietnam veteran. He is on a mission to create a new crime association to tackle the Italian mafia.
Mafia 3 Game
Mafia 3 came out with a lot of expectations from the gamers. This game has a set up of vintage time and a soundtrack that gives it a power kick. Further, this game has an amazingly rich narration to produce a sense of interest not frequently present in triple-A games.
The game has been liked for its cool scenes and graphics. However there are many reasons that it has not been able to register itself as a favourite among the gamers. Let us know the good and bad sides of this game.
The story of the game begins with a man called Lincoln Clay who is an orphan adopted by the leader of New Bordeaux’s black mob. He is also a war hero and sufferer of a betrayal at the hands of the city’s crime chief, Sal Marcano. The game revolves around revenge. The good thing about the game is that it has well rounded and great story in which even the side characters have been given a lot of consideration. Further, minute details have been expertly captured. Let us know in detail about the pros and cons of Mafia 3.
• Story is well narrated and woven.
• The flow of scenes is properly set.
• The cut-scenes are quite well communicative and incredible.
• Soundtrack is again a very powerful part of the game.
• The atmosphere created in the game is quite alluring.
• The night part of the game is quite amazing. Though it has a few visual short comings, it looks great with static lighting.
• Somewhere while playing, it feels that the game is not complete. There are a lot of cut-scenes but they are not completed most of the times. To talk about the body animations, it is good but the facial animations lack a lot.
• There is a lack of decent car shades.
• The game is not optimized.
• The game lacks a lot in mechanics unlike the earlier games.
• To talk about the police, it is either nil or full blown assault mode.
The game isn’t GTA, Mafia for all time has had tickets or softer things. There are also no incentives to drive appropriately as long as you don’t smash into the pedestrians, as the police in general couldn’t care less.
All these reasons are enough to get it into the league of mediocre games and not fully functional and a game to create rage about. Though it worth a try for the mind blowing reasons that have been listed above.