It is very important to strengthen your child’s immune system. Now a day kids love to have junk food, which is in any case not good for health. Different types of preservatives are used which effects the health of your kid. Generally when children starts going schools mother should keep a check on the food she is giving to his /her child.
Small children are prone to get infection and allergies like, cold, cough, fever and etc. If your child is having proper diet then he/she is will have body resistance to take all this normally. A child needs to have a balanced diet which contains everything like protein, vitamin, mineral, carbohydrate and etc.
Things to keep in mind for strengthening immune system:-
- Get all set and start with a great diet
Children’s immune system gets effected very easily when not eating healthy food. Very frequently the catch infection. Very less amount of preservation should be taken. Otherwise the body will become week from inside.
Be rigid on plenty of fresh veggies, whole fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes, eggs, and meat and not on packed or tinned food.
- Stress and anxiety are biggest enemy.
In today’s not only adult children also go through stress and anxiety. Stress of overload of studies. Children scheduled are also overloaded every day, which also affects their immune system. When the level of stress is more the response in children is lowered.
It’s important for children to have their own creative time. In which they can do whatever they want to.
- Enough good sleep is very important.
In recent studies it is shown that now days children are not getting enough sleep. As they grownup the amount of sleep they are taking is less.At every age the amount of sleep is different. The proper secretion of melatonin i.e. Sleep hormone, should be in the dark, without a night light. There should be no electronic devices near the children during their sleeping time.
Food for boosting immunity:-
- Yogurt: Yogurt is very good in boosting the immune system and it help to strengthen the immunity in children as it is probiotic.
Some of the other probiotic foods are
- Whole-wheat foods
- Fresh Vegetables and Fruits:Fresh vegetables and fruits are very healthy for your kid as they contain anti-oxidants that can boost immunity and increases the resistance level of the body.
- Garlic:Children do not like garlic much. But it has a very important role to play in our body. Garlicincreases the count of white blood cells and helps in preventing health issues.
- Walnuts: Walnuts is very good for taking as snack. It has a high amount of omega 3 fatty acids. Try and give your kid walnuts in whichever way they like.
- Berries: they are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. All kinds of berries can be taken and they are healthy also.
- Lentils: Lentils can be given to children on regular basis. They help increase immunity.
- Eggs:Having breakfast with eggs is a very healthy way of living and diet. It is rich in protein and vitamins.
- Chicken Soup: Chicken soup is very good cold and change in weather infections It also hydrates the body. Give your child chicken soup as the way they like.
Add these foods in your child daily eating habit to increase and strengthening the immune system.